Ads Top

"Can we get Niantic to open submissions for Pokestops again?"


#PokemonGO: I have to walk 3km just to get to the nearest Pokestop and then I have to sit there waiting for it to refresh to get more pokeballs. I can't go catch Pokemon because I will run out of Pokeballs. I thought I was supposed to explore while playing this game not sit outside a church like a homeless person.And there are probably people with 0 pokestops around them, please Niantic.EDIT: Thanks for getting this to the front page, just to clarify, I'm not saying we should "flood" Niantic, just somehow get this to their attention. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2cXsw5r
"Can we get Niantic to open submissions for Pokestops again?" "Can we get Niantic to open submissions for Pokestops again?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.