Ads Top

"Ultra Wormhole Pokémon in USUM"


So, I’ve played Pokémon essentially from the beginning, took a little break but got back into it with XY. I never really played to “catch em all” just to beat the gyms and have a couple of solid teams, get the obvious legendaries etc. I just was not a patient player.Now with the wormholes in USUM I’ve found a whole new way to play. I beat the game and went back to the wormholes a couple times but got discouraged so it’s been a little bit. But tonight I picked it up again and in a couple of hours caught my first ever shiny Pokémon (Crustle) plus a couple of ultra beasts and two legendaries, including one I’ve never had because I skipped that gen (Entei and Palkia) I thought I was too cool in high school for Pokémon plus I never had a DS so I haven’t played diamond or pearl yet.Anyways I just wanted to brag a bit because I was really excited haha, never caught a shiny before so I think it’s exciting anyway!What legendary Pokémon have you caught, shiny or otherwise? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2Ijm8Us
"Ultra Wormhole Pokémon in USUM" "Ultra Wormhole Pokémon in USUM" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.