Ads Top

"Just enjoy playing the game. You don't need more xp."


#PokemonGO: I realize that a complaint about complaints is just as bad as the original complainers, but I find it very frustrating that almost every "idea" post that I see is a "we should get 50 xp for throwing a ball" "give me xp for transferring mon" I even saw a post (not on this sub) that suggested watching ads for xp or candy. Basically begging to be spoon fed more xp to make the game easier and go by faster. By the most generous of estimates, it'll take me 5 years to get to level 40. It's a journey, an endeavor, something to work towards slowly and steadily. People's sense of entitlement, like the game is too hard, irritates me. You'll catch em all eventually, if this kind of game were easy, it'd be called paper toss. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2ctb9EX
"Just enjoy playing the game. You don't need more xp." "Just enjoy playing the game. You don't need more xp." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.