Ads Top

"Lapras : The Gym Defender or The Gym Blocker ?"


#PokemonGO: So I was trying to train a gym to get inside yesterday. First one was a 1300ish Lapras, yeah not so strong. But I was short on time so I felt that I need some effective prestige earning with lower CP pokemon. But none worked well.I tried grass, fire, eletric and steel types at all with around 1000 CP. All failed.Grass ones have taken sup. effective dmg so it was obvious that Lapras's hits were ice type. I discarded grass types.Fire types are getting reduced dmg but also doing normal dmg since opponent was ice/water. Again, not much effective.Even my high IV Jolteons did not much like others.Magneton held some resistance for being steel but, u know eletric attacks are mostly junk atm.I know Lapras is a good counter especially for dragon types so is a good defender for your gym. But what if someone wants to try to help you out with your gym? Besides enemy can choose 6 pokemon still and can take out your that beautiful beast with no hesitation. Is it worth losing your opportunity of someone boost your gym for your defence desires?I think Lapras must be a choice when gym has attained desired lvl like 7-10. What are your thoughts? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2c0GSlL
"Lapras : The Gym Defender or The Gym Blocker ?" "Lapras : The Gym Defender or The Gym Blocker ?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.