Ads Top

"PSA: Ivysaur Glitch"


#PokemonGO: Loading Ivysaur's 3D model causes the game to go into a state that stops loading all Pokémon 3D model graphics.This includes selecting a Pokémon adjacent to Ivysaur on your list.Clicking a wild Pokémon in this state causes a white screen of death.The issue can be removed by restarting the app.I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and I'm just explaining what I experienced, but it seems that multiple other users have reported this issue as well.Not sure if this is temporary and I'm not sure whether it affects different phone models or iOS.Also, I'm almost 100% certain that I've accessed my Ivysaur after the last app update so this must be a server-side issue. I only noticed it today.EDIT1: Seems to be an Android issue, based on user feedback. Samsung and LG users confirmed the issue while no iOS users have confirmed it yet.Apparently anyone can experience this issue, except users with certain phone models.In certain cases, it may be necessary to restart your phone.For now, just assume you're included and avoid Ivysaur. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2cbraP8
"PSA: Ivysaur Glitch" "PSA: Ivysaur Glitch" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.