Ads Top

"Lunatone and Solrock need some recognition in Sun and Moon"


Ffs. The games are called SUN and MOON. These pokemon were the representative Pokémon of the Sun and the Moon long before the announcement of the new games, and long before Solgaleo and Lunala existed. I think they should play minor roles in the plot--at the very least, Alolan forms. Anyone else going to be really disappointed if they don't get anything new? Because I know I will beedit: Cresselia as well. Credit to /u/Dragon_Fang for reminding me of thatAny others?edit: Espeon and Umbreon too. That one was /u/djhw624edit: Volcarona, /u/jdaster64edit: Staryu and Starmie, and Jirachi as welledit: I already posted this but apparently it hasn't shown up, so I'll just add the Clefable line here as welledit:/u/Javzx; Darkrai via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2cnIE0s
"Lunatone and Solrock need some recognition in Sun and Moon" "Lunatone and Solrock need some recognition in Sun and Moon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.