Ads Top

"Lures and Eggs"


#PokemonGO: So I lured a stop earlier (not something I do very often) and spun a number of nearby stops during the lure period. In total I got 4 eggs and 2 of them were 10km eggs. I know this is too small a sample size to mean anything but got me curious if there was any data around eggs and lures. Either eggs from lured stops you lured, or just stops lured by others. Curious from a both an egg size perspective and an IV perspective.Perhaps I'm just overthinking it but using a Lure would be an action that fits the ethos of what PoGo is trying to achieve, so maybe that's rewarded in the form of egg distribution or IVs of the hatched 'Mon? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2c3kbI1
"Lures and Eggs" "Lures and Eggs" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:36 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.