Ads Top

"Shower thought: a way to let people ride their bikes but not break the egg hatching game."


#PokemonGO: So, I've posted a rant or two about not being able to ride my bike at any sort of speed and play the game. I had someone reply to my last post saying it would be unfair to those walking if people could ride their bikes and still hatch eggs. While I don't necessarily agree with this, I do get the point. What bothers me is that this game is actually making me LESS active. Instead of riding my bike at my usual 12-14mph I'm forced to ride at 6mph to make sure it tracks me. What I propose is this: increase the "walking" speed to 7.5mph. Give us 3/4 the distance traveled if we go 7.6-11.5mph. And give us 1/2 distance traveled if we go 11.6-15mph. This way those who ride bikes don't really get an advantage over those who walk but we are still able to play while we ride. Please feel free to critique my idea or improve it in any way you can. Just be gentle. I hope to see something close to this implemented in the future. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2bWzVPt
"Shower thought: a way to let people ride their bikes but not break the egg hatching game." "Shower thought: a way to let people ride their bikes but not break the egg hatching game." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.