Ads Top

"So I just ran 2,5km in 10mins to catch my favourite pokemon I didn't have yet - the small joys this game gives you"


#PokemonGO: Saw the culprit on the radar. I have been tracking him down since the release. Been watching every city and town in my area on maps since weeks. Even considered traveling 200km to another city where there was a nest had I not succeeded in finding the pokemon nearby.Finally, I pinpointed an area where he spawns 2 weeks ago. Went to the place a few times - only pidgeys. So I took a pen and a piece of paper and wrote down the spawn hours from the map, having it open everyday. Sadly, the spawn was absolutely random. Sometimes he was there, sometimes it was a Seadra, Dratini or a Squirtle.Finally, today he popped up. He was there. I was ready. I took my phone and ran like crazy :D and here he is:http://ift.tt/2cFhwaA has the "Won't make much headway in battle" appraisal. His CP is terrible. But he is my favourite pokemon and I will never grind him :D Finally mine! Used a berry and an ultraball. I think I never before used an ultraball on such a weak pokemon. WORTH via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2cWE1r0
"So I just ran 2,5km in 10mins to catch my favourite pokemon I didn't have yet - the small joys this game gives you" "So I just ran 2,5km in 10mins to catch my favourite pokemon I didn't have yet - the small joys this game gives you" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.