Ads Top

"This game has done something cool to my little town"


#PokemonGO: So, I live in a small town (about 3500 pop) and usually theres nothing to do here other than go to the bar. Yesterday, I decided to explore a bit around town...and what I found amazed me. My town added wifi to all of the parks, for free, because of Pokemon go. They also installed phone charging stations at the parks and around downtown! I know there's problems with this game, but I'm happy my little town got a little bigger thanks to pogo.Holy shit guys this blew up! You really are an awesome community! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2c8jAqs
"This game has done something cool to my little town" "This game has done something cool to my little town" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.