Ads Top

"A NEW Pokestop was added to my map !"


#PokemonGO: Exciting news ! Near the end of my bus ride to university, I've noticed a completely new Pokestop appeared in a spot that was empty before !I am very sure it's new because I've now been doing the same route every week, 5 days a week for a month now.Did anyone else notice anything new since the last update(s) ? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2drB1kS
"A NEW Pokestop was added to my map !" "A NEW Pokestop was added to my map !" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.