Ads Top

"Pokemon forgotten on capture screen caught after 3 hours."


#PokemonGO: So last night while waiting to pick my wife up from work i was playing. Just as she left the building i touched a pidgey that appeared on the screen and was then presented with the screen to try and capture it. Because my wife was at the car now and we had somewhere to go i pressed the home button on my phone and put it in my pocket. About 3 hours later i pulled the phone from my pocket, unlocked it and launched the game which was in the background as i had not quit the game. To my surprise the game was still at the capture screen and the pidgey was still there. I was able to throw 3 balls and successfully caught the pidgey 3 hours later.This makes me wonder, if you open the capture screen on any pokemon you see, will it be possible to catch it until it it runs away? Does this mean that i dont have to worry about how much time is left until it despawns once it is on the capture screen? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2dPL04V
"Pokemon forgotten on capture screen caught after 3 hours." "Pokemon forgotten on capture screen caught after 3 hours." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.