Ads Top

"All the gyms around me are Team Mystic Level 10 with Pokemon higher than +2200CP. Is anyone else seeing something similar?"


#PokemonGO: It's not the same 10 people, it's like the same 20 people too. I'm also Team Mystic, so it's frustrating becuase I can't put any of my pokemon inside a gym since nobody ever takes them down anymore. My highest pokemon is also only 2000 CP so it's the first to get kicked out if I do get placed in a gym. Some gyms have been occupied by the same people for even a few weeks now.I'm at a college campus too, the gyms used to change hourly. Now they're kind of stuck. Just wondering if anybody else is noticing the same trend in their town where nobody competes for gyms anymore via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2e9keFb
"All the gyms around me are Team Mystic Level 10 with Pokemon higher than +2200CP. Is anyone else seeing something similar?" "All the gyms around me are Team Mystic Level 10 with Pokemon higher than +2200CP. Is anyone else seeing something similar?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.