Ads Top

"At this point, someone should buy out Niantic and make Pokémon Go (and Ingress for that matter) become the game we all hoped and wished it would be"


#PokemonGO: I've held off from venting for so long, but I've almost given up playing the game. I haven't seen a new Pokémon in weeks, my wartortle is stuck at 9 pieces of candy so good luck evolving to my favorite Pokémon and the one I was looking forward to the most....I was just daydreaming about a group of game devs offering to buy out Niantic, and then implement everything we wanted from the beginning, plus a community manager that talks to people... Their profits would triple, the world would stop all wars, Isis would disban, and maybe, just maybe someone's papa would finally come home with that pack of cigarettes. The new names of Niantic would sit in their fortress of solitude and we would sing their praises.Forgive me guys. I'm on day 6 or recovery from surgery and I've been given liquid Percocet. This might be the Percocet talking... via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2eHy0x2
"At this point, someone should buy out Niantic and make Pokémon Go (and Ingress for that matter) become the game we all hoped and wished it would be" "At this point, someone should buy out Niantic and make Pokémon Go (and Ingress for that matter) become the game we all hoped and wished it would be" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.