"If Niantic wants to prioritize being friends with local players, raising friendship levels should reflect that and allow multiple increases per day."

#PokemonGO: Instead of having only 1 friendship level increase per day, they should allow friendship level increases for each TYPE of interaction per day.For example, still keep the increase for opening gifts. This allows long-distance friends to continue as the system currently operates. However, for those players that interact daily, there should also be some reward for that as well.I propose this: Allow an increase for opening gifts. But then another increase if you raid/battle a gym together. And another increase if you trade that day. There are players I see every week that I raid with that missed out on Shiny 'Cuno or Zapdos, but I can't trade them an extra for another 2.5 months.Also - the friend system layout needs totally reworked.Thoughts? via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2vbJyT9
"If Niantic wants to prioritize being friends with local players, raising friendship levels should reflect that and allow multiple increases per day."
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
23:00
Rating:


No comments