Ads Top

"Being gifted legendaries is nice but I wish you at least had to earn them somewhat."


What I mean is, remember when they distributed the tickets to Navel Rock and Birth Island? You were gifted the ticket, but you still actually had to go and catch the legendaries themselves. I know some people might see it as tedious but I found it more fun fighting and catching the legendaries. Does anyone else here wish they'd do that instead?Maybe download the pass/ticket off Wifi that gives you access to battle the Pokemon itself, THEN you get it. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2dBlJyY
"Being gifted legendaries is nice but I wish you at least had to earn them somewhat." "Being gifted legendaries is nice but I wish you at least had to earn them somewhat." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.