Ads Top

"[Complaint] Lures are getting ridiculous"


#PokemonGO: Today it hit a new low, for 30 minutes all I got were rattatas. It's the third time in a row I spend half an hour in a lure only to get really common pokemon. The other two times all I got were pidgeys, rattatas, caterpies, and eventually a poliwag, but today it really pissed me off. Seriously, ONLY RATTATAS FOR HALF AN HOUR. Is it that difficult to get a little more variety out of a lure? This game is getting ridiculous, I honestly only keep playing it because I'm addicted and really want to finish the pokedex. The sad thing is that I'm playing it alone because all my friends quit, and when I do it this stuff happens. Feels like this game was terribly developed and is horribly managed. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2dXlE3v
"[Complaint] Lures are getting ridiculous" "[Complaint] Lures are getting ridiculous" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.