Ads Top

"How the hell do you guys have such good pokemon!?"


#PokemonGO: I'm at level 25 and my best pokemon is still just an 1800cp Gyrados. And the only reason I have that is because I caught ten billion magikarp. Every gym is full of 2000+ snorlax and dragonites.I have 1 lapras that is 130cp. And I just caught my first dragonite.46cp.What the fuck. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2dPPY3o
"How the hell do you guys have such good pokemon!?" "How the hell do you guys have such good pokemon!?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.