Ads Top

"[Complaint] Upgrading your Pokemon storage should totally give you an extra egg slot."


#PokemonGO: Maybe not after every upgrade, maybe after every 2 or 3, but I think it's incredibly disappointing that you can only ever have a max of 9 eggs. From any angle you look at it, this makes a lot of sense. From Niantic's perspective: MAKE MORE MONEY!! From the player perspective: I'm absolutely hardcore but I'm also cheap and will only upgrade my PC/Bag if I absolutely need to. I just upgraded the Pokemon storage for the first time, actually, because of the faster evolution process. But if I was able to hold extra eggs as well? Oh you better believe I'd be all in on that. And I'd require even more incubators? It would make for good business for Niantic. But I guess business sense isn't their strong suit! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2dWufGN
"[Complaint] Upgrading your Pokemon storage should totally give you an extra egg slot." "[Complaint] Upgrading your Pokemon storage should totally give you an extra egg slot." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:31 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.