Ads Top

"Happy with Halloween event (especially for rural)"


#PokemonGO: Hello Everyone,In the last couple of weeks that I have been on this forum, there has been a lot of criticizing and negativity among some of the posts. While I can understand the frustration from people who have had the love of Pokémon in their hearts and felt disappointed about what Niantic does. I think it is time to give them a big thank you for this event.I'm a rural player and the closest Pokestop I have is 2.5km from my home. I have a few pokespawns and most of them are the standards ones. This is unfortunate for me, but what everyone should always do is to make the best out of the situation. I have a dog so I usually walk with her to the stop which is through the woods and spin it once or twice and walk back. Making that I at least hatch one 5km egg on the way. This is my main source of Pokémon.When the buddy system came out I was more than thrilled! Finally a way for me also to get candy for specific Pokémon I need. But of course I'm just one person and the chances of getting two candy out of a three kilometer walk is small, yet it is a free game and I'm not complaining.With this event, even though some are just using it for the grind which is totally legitimate. Rural players can finally have a bigger chance of filling up their Pokedex. I have even with some of my friends two trips planned in order to go to cities to stack up on eggs for those days. We also all three for the first time spend money on the game for incubators so we have the maximum benefit for all our walking in this area.For some people this might seem like just a grind event, for a lot of rural players this is the first good chance we have to fill up our Pokedex if we can't access other cities that easily. (study, work and pets to walk)So just a big thank you from all rural players to Niantic for this event. And just a message to most, try to work around the annoying factors which sometimes limits the games. We are doing it, so can you!Greetings, Mopper via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2e7cB0b
"Happy with Halloween event (especially for rural)" "Happy with Halloween event (especially for rural)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.