Ads Top

"How many people don't search for pokemon on nearby anymore?"


#PokemonGO: I saw a Hitmonchan on my nearby list right before I stepped off the bus this morning, (the bus was at a stoplight), I was half an hour early for my first class and thought "maybe i'll walk back and try to find it," but my next thought was "I'm never going to find it before it despawns, and if i'm running all over the place it might take too long and i'll be late." So despite it being one of the only pokemon left I don't have, and really unbelievably rare, (maybe just in this city), I didn't bother and instead put my phone in my pocket.This got me thinking, I consider myself one of the more dedicated players. I've been at it since a few days after launch, and taken most of the limits in stride... but if i'm not even going to walk a few minutes to find an ultra rare pokemon, how many people left are even trying to find anything?I never really used scanners, and was content to catch what I randomly stumbled upon, I still had fun; but seeing that hitmonchan and knowing i'd never find it really put me out of the mood for pokemon. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2dvbxHc
"How many people don't search for pokemon on nearby anymore?" "How many people don't search for pokemon on nearby anymore?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.