Ads Top

"I see what rural players were complaining about now."


#PokemonGO: I recently moved out of Austin TX (thanks housing market), where I lived across the street from a gym and had 4 pokestops within a 20m walking distance. I played every day since launch. We moved to a smaller town in the outskirts of Austin (Buda), and there is not a single stop or gym within several miles of me.I haven't even launched the app since moving. I'm super disappointed and really understand the plight of rural players now.Niantic needs to open up submissions for new stops/gyms. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2e0DKXH
"I see what rural players were complaining about now." "I see what rural players were complaining about now." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.