Ads Top

"I started playing Pokemon with headphones for the first time ever..."


And WOW what a difference it's made! For as long as I've had my 3ds I've always just let the sound come out the installed speakers. It never sounded bad, but compared to what I'm hearing now.... I sure was missing a lot! Having my earbuds/headphones in has given me a greater appreciation of the sounds in pokemon games. The musical pieces sound so clear, so defined, and are full of details I never heard before. The battles sound completely different as I can now hear the nuances of attacks and hits. In X I can hear my character actually stomp on the ground as he gains speed on his roller-skates (In other words, you know that short period of time where you're accelerating to full speed? That has a unique sound) .I always enjoyed the sounds of pokemon, but now I really do hear and appreciate the effort that goes into making them. If you've never used earbuds/headphones while playing on a 3DS before like I was doing, I highly recommend you go grab your favorite pair right now and try them out! via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2edaj3l
"I started playing Pokemon with headphones for the first time ever..." "I started playing Pokemon with headphones for the first time ever..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:40 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.