Ads Top

"Living in a rural area, having sightings removed while driving really hurts."


#PokemonGO: Nothing really spawns near my home, and there are no Pokestops either, so when I go out I usually check my phone while in the car (not while driving) but now nothing spawns in this time, and I'm forced to take out an extra amount of time to sit down and play the game, which in my opinion isn't worth the effort. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2dHggSj
"Living in a rural area, having sightings removed while driving really hurts." "Living in a rural area, having sightings removed while driving really hurts." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.