Ads Top

"[personal] We Found Love"


#PokemonGO: I found love through Pokemon Go. On the night after launch, I went down to my local river that runs through my town to play a bit, because there are normally lots of people there. I was with a buddy, and we just went to catch some Pokemon and get out for a while. Well after about an hour of playing we ran into a pair of girls my age (I am 19) and we all hit it off pretty quickly and had some great conversations together. As it turned out we had similar interests so we exchanged numbers and went on our way after a couple hours. Fast forward a week, and we had all spent some more time together. Little did I know that one of the girls had taken notice of me. I didn't know, mostly because I'm not good at picking up on signals. But I liked her too. So one night I was feeling lonely and she offered to go hang out with me by the river while it was nice out. We walked around for a bit, and eventually sat down on some rocks at the water's edge to relax, and after a while I couldn't bear it anymore, and I kissed her. Now I had no idea how she'd react, so imagine my surprise when she kissed back. That was it, and now we're very, very happy together. So thanks Niantic. Even if I don't play your game anymore, it gave me more than I thought it would. And to my sweetheart, if she sees this, I love you, and I'm so glad I went out that night. That's the story of how I met my beautiful, witty, intelligent girlfriend through an AR game. Thank you to any who read my sappy, gross story, I just thought I would share. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2dRBY6v
"[personal] We Found Love" "[personal] We Found Love" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.