Ads Top

"Playing as a loner?"


#PokemonGO: How many have played this game alone?I've never played with a group or friends, so the game gets a little less fun. When it first started up, I'd see a lot of folks play and we'd chat..etc.Now I never see people playing and I never see people battling gyms, they just magically get taken back over by instinct players.As a loner player, it makes the game so much more difficult to enjoy. I never see the other players, even though we have this battle going where I keep taking down their gym. I wish there was a messenger system or something to have some sort of interaction with other players.. talk some smack or request a meet up to hang out..etc.EDIT: For those asking, I'm about an hour North of Kansas City. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2dSX2ZF
"Playing as a loner?" "Playing as a loner?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.