Ads Top

"Porygon is spawning at government buildings where I live"


#PokemonGO: After the last nest migration Porygon are now kinda easy to catch where I live in Porto Alegre, Brazil.They've been spawning around two governamental buildings: State Division of Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation (Departamento da Agricultura, Pecuária e Irrigação - SEAPI) and at the Department of Agriculture, Livestock and Supplies (Ministério da Agricultura, pecuária e Abastecimento - MAPA). I'm not sure I made a proper translation but what matters is both places are related to agriculture and livestock.Two days ago we had five Porygon inside SEAPI and yesterday there was two I could count inside MAPA, one at 8h09PM and another at 9h09PM. The buildings are not located in the same area, they are in (more or less) 15 min ride away each other.I see a lot people trying to figure out Porygon's spawn areas and I though this might be a pattern. I will keep monitoring, of course.What you guys think?UPDATE: some users are saying they caught porygons near post offices and courts. Both places I mentioned have courts, law enforcement buildings and post offices really close by. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2dwy0iE
"Porygon is spawning at government buildings where I live" "Porygon is spawning at government buildings where I live" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.