Ads Top

"Golduck is a monster against firetypes"


#PokemonGO: I was training a gym today against a flareon, I meant to pick my vaporeon but by accident I picked a higher CP golduck (which was nonetheless of a lower CP than the flareon); I decided to go with it. I was amazed how effortlessly it took down the flareon. I didn't bother to even use a charged attack (because it was icebeam), but I imagine a golduck using hydropump would be even more effective.I assume this is because of Golducks disproportionally high attack stat. But in any case, its so much more effective than using vaporeon. It was actually verging on bubblestrat levels of effectiveness; the flareon went down in 13 seconds (and the golduck only took 25% damage without dodging) and I'm sure if I'd had hydropump it would have gone down in even less time.EDIT: People in the comments have also mentioned starmie. I took the liberty of looking up the attack stats. Both are identical. However, starmie has lower stamina. On the one hand this makes it slightly more potion efficient but on the other hand it will take longer to charge up attacks. So Golduck edges it. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2dw7eH7
"Golduck is a monster against firetypes" "Golduck is a monster against firetypes" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.