Ads Top

"Since we are leaving Hoenn soon, I thought I'd repost my Elite Four checklist to help y'all finish your games."


Hey folks!You may or may not remember me from the X & Y days, but I originally made an X & Y post game checklist for my nephew and it blew up.I've posted my Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire checklist before but with 28 Days Remaining before Sun & Moon I thought now would be the perfect time to remind people to be the very best.Page OnePage TwoPage ThreeAll of these pages are printer friendly. The rest of my checklists for games from Diamond and Pearl to X&Y can be found here. Good luck trainers! via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2ejUxD8
"Since we are leaving Hoenn soon, I thought I'd repost my Elite Four checklist to help y'all finish your games." "Since we are leaving Hoenn soon, I thought I'd repost my Elite Four checklist to help y'all finish your games." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.