Ads Top

"[Story]Got married a little over a month ago. This was a picture I wanted to make sure we had taken."


#PokemonGO: Backstory: I got married last September to my girlfriend of 4 years. We were married at a golf course that had level 9 Valor gym when we got there for rehearsal, but that was not going to fly for my wedding day. With the help of my groomsmen in between wedding photos we took down the gym and later they would sneak off at various points to raise it up so that we could all fit with my bride and me in the top two slots. Unfortunately I did not yet have my favorite Pokemon (Blastoise) but she got to have her favorite Snorlax at the top and it was basically perfect. Despite some minor gripes about the game we still enjoy playing and I am very thankful to have a something my wife and I can enjoy together that makes us want to leave the house and travel. pictureEdit: Thank you for the gold! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2e8HR3A
"[Story]Got married a little over a month ago. This was a picture I wanted to make sure we had taken." "[Story]Got married a little over a month ago. This was a picture I wanted to make sure we had taken." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:28 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.