Ads Top

"This may be old news, but Niantic is a very strange company."


#PokemonGO: I apologize if I am treading old water.I live in Seattle, and I thought that it might be interesting to check out the Pokemon action around Niantic's "Seattle" office. It apparently is actually in Bellevue across Lake Washington. So I decided to look it up and go check it out. And I cannot find it.Back in July, I spent several hours trying. I am an attorney, and I know lots of ways to get this information. I looked and I looked and I looked, but no sign of it anywhere.It is possible that I am overlooking something, but I really have to wonder. Does anyone know the Seattle/Bellevue address? Does anyone here work for Niantic, and if so, can you share the office location?Someone please make me look stupid and just tell me where it is. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2dE8xqM
"This may be old news, but Niantic is a very strange company." "This may be old news, but Niantic is a very strange company." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.