Ads Top

"The latest update has RUINED gym play, not helped it."


#PokemonGO: Sigh, I just joined Reddit for the sole purpose of posting this. Yeah, that's how bad it is.I live in a small-medium suburb. Of course I know where all the gyms are within reasonable driving distance. In a 7-mile radius, I have approximately 35 of them. Prior to this weekend, only the most popular ones were routinely shored up to Level 10. The others had a wide range of levels, but I could easily drive around until I found a few weak ones (Level 4 or lower). I earned at least 10 coins every day, and with good effort and timing, I might earn 30.Now, after the update, every gym is at Level 10, and I haven't been able to get any coins lately. The friendly gyms are already all full, and the enemy gyms are too powerful. I don't have a spare 321 revives and potions to use just to take down one gym by myself, so what the hell am I supposed to do now?Sure, the friendly gyms are nerfed now to help weaker players train, but when all the gyms are full, no one can train. There was already a strong advantage for the players who began playing earliest, as they had access to the strongest Pokemon, which helped to earn them coins, which in turn helped them get stronger Pokemon, in an unending cycle. Now, the separation between the "upper 1%" and "the 99%" will grow even wider, as the strongest players can sit back, do nothing and rake in piles of daily coins.Just so you know, I'm currently on Level 29. If I'm suffering from the update, I really pity any players who are just starting out, because I don't see how they will ever earn a single coin now. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2dhtPLQ
"The latest update has RUINED gym play, not helped it." "The latest update has RUINED gym play, not helped it." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.