Ads Top

"TSR Rider Initiative V2"


#PokemonGO: Hey everyone!For those that don't know, I am Warden Slepnair of the US Southern Region. As most people that have talked to me already know, I ride a motorcycle (I talk about it entirely too much sometimes). If it's not raining and I don't have to carry something large, I'm probably on the motorcycle. I tried this once before, a while ago, and didn't get much attention. But with the Nest Atlas, and verification of nests needed after each migration, I thought I would try it again!I love taking random trips to wherever I feel like for the day on weekends, heck, I've ridden 3 hours to get food and head home before. Nothing like a nice fun ride on back roads.Now, that said, we're all here for two reasons: we love pokemon, and to help each other fill out our pokedexes! We will be counting on people to ferry Pokemon where they are needed, and who better to do it, than riders on motorcycles. It's much cheaper on gas, and we are usually up for a ride!I wanted to post this to see who else would be interested in creating a TSR group for riders. If we go forward with it, I will be mocking up a pin/patch/badge that we can use to represent us (methods to get them made would come later). I definitley want this to be world wide.Not only would it help TSR, but it'd be an awesome excuse (like we even need one) to go for a ride! This would be a fantastic way to help verify the nest for everyone else to use. The Migrations always shake things up, and with our mobility, we could easily verify changes.If you're interested, please fill out This Form so that I can see how many are interested!Disclaimer: I'm not looking to charter an MC chapter, nor am I planning full patches with rockers (that could get us all in trouble). And what type of Motorcycle you ride doesn't matter, Cruiser, Crotch Rocket, Sport touring, standard, etc. If you get the wave while riding, you're welcome :) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2dWRqkd
"TSR Rider Initiative V2" "TSR Rider Initiative V2" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.