Ads Top

"[Unpopular Opinion] I actually like this game"


#PokemonGO: I'm not as dedicated as anyone here. I turn the game on only 2-4 times a day, and check what Pokemon are around. I hike on a trail once a week and take 3 gyms before they inevitably fall the next day.I'm level 21 and am still having fun. I caught 3 Pokemon I'd never seen before last time I went for a walk, and was happy that my egg hatched into a really strong Eevee.Point is, the game is fun if you don't make it the main focus of your lives. I agree that some changes like 30 MPH lockout on encounters is bullshit, as is the tracker. Makes zero sense. I agree.But I still really enjoy having Pokemon on my phone. And I'm kinda getting sick of a sub about the game to always be constant bitching. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2eybhnH
"[Unpopular Opinion] I actually like this game" "[Unpopular Opinion] I actually like this game" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.