Ads Top

"What is your 'white whale'? Mine is Snorlax"


#PokemonGO: Hello fellow travellers. I've been playing the game since 17 July from a semi-rural spot in Devon, UK. I'm based in a small town of around 7000 people with a few Pokestops and 6 gyms. During the summer, I had some time off work and spent quite a bit of my time playing the game and when I returned to the office, I play during my down time in the evenings and sometimes weekend days. I often travel to neighbouring towns and cities to meet with friends or to hunt on my own.Snorlax is the only Pokemon that still has not even shown his fat face to me yet and I've noticed a bit of a trend through stories on this subreddit that other trainers experience the same issue - there's always one or two 'mons that they're missing.The Stats:Level 31 636 km total walked 895 eggs hatched (approx 50 10ks) 141/142 in the Pokedex (Venasaur was 141 around a month ago) 10k hatches from inventory and memory; 3 Lapras, 3 Dratini, 2 Kabuto, 4 Chansey(!), 5 Onix, 5 Pinsir, 4 Electabuzz, 3 Scyther, 1 Aerodactyl, 1 Mr Mime, 1 Hitmonchan, 3 Hitmonlee, 3 Omanyte, 4 Magmar, 3 Jynx and at least 5 Eevee.My game wouldn't load during the first few weeks of play when we found one in our town - 4 out of 6 people caught it and my friend and I could not our games to load until he despawned. I've seen Snorlax twice on my nearby list but could not track him down.Please share your stories of anguish here too and maybe organise some trading routes between us (sometimes I feel the game is preventing me from getting one thing just so I will have to use the feature in the future!). via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2d5EVlv
"What is your 'white whale'? Mine is Snorlax" "What is your 'white whale'? Mine is Snorlax" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.