Ads Top

"141/142 Caught. Help with last one!"


#PokemonGO: Hello all,Just started about a week ago and was instantly hooked. Need help with the last one to complete my NA pokedex-- saw on the radar once but couldn't track. Does anyone know where I can find this, or at least what biome I need to be in? I'm in the Seattle area. I just need a Pidgey. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2fcSwXw
"141/142 Caught. Help with last one!" "141/142 Caught. Help with last one!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.