"Confirmed way of getting "new" PokeStops"

#PokemonGO: I live in Wyoming County in southern West Virginia with a population of approximately 23,000. When Pokemon Go launched, we only had 3 PokeStops and a single gym for the entire county. This, of course, created a lot of frustration for the county's players. While looking at Niantic's other game, Ingress, I noticed a pattern. The Ingress portals that had images were the only ones that where converted into PokeStops.There were several original "seed portals"—mainly post offices, fire departments, and libraries—that did not have images. So as an experiment in August, I went around to several of these locations, took photos, and suited the photos through Ingress. A couple of weeks ago, three of the images where excepted and a couple more where rejected. A week later, I was able to confirm that the three images that where excepted where converted to PokeStops.So if you live in a rural area or small town or city, check around for Ingress portals without an image, then submit an image through Ingress. If the image is accepted, there is a very good chance that you will get a new portal soon after. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2fPGuEs
"Confirmed way of getting "new" PokeStops"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
02:36
Rating:


No comments