"Did they nerf the average item drop quantities from Pokestops when the event ended?"

#PokemonGO: I always restock my bag from 400-600 back to 1000 on this long strip that has 10 pokestops and loop around a park/police station to grab 7 more on my car while the first 10 reset over and over but I've been noticing that stops drop 3 items almost every time. I'm not making this up, I've spun 28k stops and it's been taking longer to restock. I have a couple theories that I'd like to present for others to consider since Niantic is so prone to sneak in small gameplay tweaks to test stuff:Pokestop density within an area is affecting item drop numbers. This would be intended to nerf tri/quad lure farming or even out rural vs suburban vs urban item distribution.Niantic just wants to test how people react to it like or control it like when they lowered ultra ball rates when scanners when up.Because ball quality is up, they wanna test out the quantity vs quality approach. At least it seems that way since I had a net gain of 85 ultra balls yesterday despite using a couple of them and I'm up to 496.I have not tested them at all out but it's what came to my mind. I'm gonna keep farming every day until I hit 38 for the next few days but I thought it would be interesting to bring this up now. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2g63d1E
"Did they nerf the average item drop quantities from Pokestops when the event ended?"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
23:46
Rating:


No comments