Ads Top

"I did it. I caught beldum in a beast ball."


Beldum in a beast ball http://ift.tt/2ggqPMX took me about 60 beast balls, i only had 44 on me so I had to reset once I ran out. I now have caught a pokemon with the worst odds. Lowest non legendary capture rate and a ball with half the effectiveness of a pokeball. It took a while but it looks really cool.Edit: I am breeding them and they are in beast balls. If you want one reply to the comment I made called Trade request. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2fFnNSp
"I did it. I caught beldum in a beast ball." "I did it. I caught beldum in a beast ball." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.