Ads Top

"I have an idea, how about you and him fight?"


#PokemonGO: Background: I live in a small suburban town, almost rural (well, we have some farms up here, but i digress). It has 8 pokestops and 6 gyms. 8 if you are willing to drive a bit.Lately those gyms had started to be pretty stale and getting bigger and bigger. And always for mystic and instinct. My valor teammates were no where to be found. When i took a gym, i got no backup and was kicked out. This doesn't really bother me, as i have 13 guys in gyms where i work, so I don't need them at home. But i didn't like looking around my town and seeing 3 lvl 10 yellow and 3 level 10 blue gyms.So about 10 days ago, I started taking gyms down to level one and leaving them there. I would do one gym a night, maybe two if it was too easy. i kept this up and tonight as i looked around town, all 6 gyms were level 3.Then I went out to dinner and watched the gyms from my table. In the course of about 2 hours, the 5 gyms i could see changed hands at least twice each, always going from mystic to instinct or vice-versa.I think i have a started a war. :) I wonder if they will ever figure out it was me... via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2e3OoMe
"I have an idea, how about you and him fight?" "I have an idea, how about you and him fight?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.