Ads Top

"I honestly enjoy playing Pokemon daily."


#PokemonGO: I live in rural area at the moment, I used to not. While living in a big city I'd walk everywhere and play pokemon. But now it's a 15 minute car trip into town. I don't play as much. When I am in town, I wander around town collecting and catching. Its fun battling and winning at gyms, I dont care if it get knocked down soon after. I had fun battling it. I am not in any hurry to level up as quickly as possible. I am at level 23 and I've been playing since it came out in July. I like taking it slow. I am not going to go crazy about it, and lose interest cause I burnt myself out. I don't understand why people are so negative about things like speed limits. You should be getting exercise while playing cause that is the point of the game. I don't have it easy. I have to travel to play but it's worth it, cause I can make a day out of it and hang out with friends. I am loving all the events, it gives an added push to play the game. I am in no hurry for gen 2 to come out. I think the one year anniversary is a perfect time to roll out generation 2. There is so much more for Niantic to do before then, like fix tracking, ditto, shiny and legendaries. I don't understand when people are in such a hurry, sit back and enjoy that game as it is. Yes it I agree its important to give feed back but please stop whining. Enjoy the game instead of speeding through it. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2gCoEbw
"I honestly enjoy playing Pokemon daily." "I honestly enjoy playing Pokemon daily." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:31 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.