Ads Top

"Niantic, please, give us folders to sort our Pokemon into!"


#PokemonGO: Dear Niantic. I am a loyal Pokemon Go player. I've been playing since release. I've heard all the complaints about the game and I don't really care. I still love the game and it's perfect for me. I love finding new areas I've never been to, and meeting new players that become friends to meet up and play with.But since I've become more active, I've increased the amount of Pokemon in storage. I don't use the same Pokemon to attack a gym that I use to defend one. I don't use the same Pokemon to increase a gym's level so I can add a defender.I sometimes have multiples of the same Pokemon while I decide which one I want to evolve or power up. Some of my multiples are just Pokemon I like having a lot of (Like Raichu. I love Raichu).Even with the sorting options you've provided, it can be very difficult and cumbersome to find a specific Pokemon I'm looking for. Especially in the heat of the moment when out battling with friends.We have folders to sort apps on our phones and folders to sort files on my computer. I have folders to sort games on my 3DS. I even had folders to sort Pokemon in the original Pokemon games!Please Niantic, hear my plea. Having folders to sort my Pokemon would be a huge quality of life improvement for me and many other active players. It would mean more time playing and less time poking through my collection trying to find that one Pokemon I needed. I would be so grateful.Thanks for listening.-An avid fan who just wants to find his Pokemon sometimes. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2g8cbLj
"Niantic, please, give us folders to sort our Pokemon into!" "Niantic, please, give us folders to sort our Pokemon into!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.