Ads Top

"One post-game thing I've always wanted finally in Sun/Moon -"


The fact that we defend our championship. This is something I've always thought would've been neat to have since 1st gen, and it's so cool to finally happen. First I thought, wow awesome, Hau's finally come to challenge me as Champion. Then the next E4 playthrough I was challenged by Molayne. Even details like our position, where I'm standing in front of the Champion's throne. Literally said "Wow, that is just so cool," out loud. The one of many since playing this game. I get excited just thinking about who will challenge me next with their upgraded team. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2gAebvV
"One post-game thing I've always wanted finally in Sun/Moon -" "One post-game thing I've always wanted finally in Sun/Moon -" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.