Ads Top

"Pikachu Signaling Nest Changes?"


#PokemonGO: So with the past three migrations, I've noticed something interesting. Each time a migration happened, I discovered Pikachu spawning in the nests in the hours leading up the the migrations.The first time I noticed this, I was going to one specific nest every day after work knowing it would soon change. The day the nests actually changed, two Pikachu spawned. I thought at first that the nest was just changing to Pikachu, but realized later that night it was something else altogether.The next nest change, I happened to go to two different nests the day they changed. Both of them spawned a Pikachu in the hours prior to the changes. Last night, I was going back and forth between two nests again, and noticed Pikachu making an appearance at both.This may just be a really strange coincidence, but these are nests I frequent quite a bit and never see Pikachu spawn there. Has anyone else ever seen this? Wondering if it may be one of those little hidden game secrets. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2f53WuL
"Pikachu Signaling Nest Changes?" "Pikachu Signaling Nest Changes?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.