Ads Top

"PSA: Full bag prevents pokestop daily streak."


#PokemonGO: Two days ago i went out farming pokeballs and filled up my bag. I also happened to level up, so I had about 20 items too many. Yesterday, I didn't really play, just a caught a few things from home. I realized I hadn't hit a stop yet for the day, so walked out to the nearest one by my house. I still had an overflow of items, so just got the 50xp from the stop. the daily bonus message didn't pop up, so I basically knew this yesterday, but today have confirmed I'm back at Day 1. Just letting others know. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2f3ptFh
"PSA: Full bag prevents pokestop daily streak." "PSA: Full bag prevents pokestop daily streak." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.