Ads Top

"Sableye is a straight up dick"


I was heading to Ten Carat Hill trying to catch a Rockruff when a Carbink pops up along the way. I thought, "Sure I'll catch this guy to add him to the dex". Got it to about below half health and it calls for help, enter Sabledick.Just when I go to finish off Sableye it uses Nightshade....on the Carbink....killing it. I swear I saw that fucker grin before I ended that purple faced diamond suckers life with a Z move.I'm killing every Sableye I see from here on out, no questions. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2fLKlnk
"Sableye is a straight up dick" "Sableye is a straight up dick" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.