Ads Top

"SHITPOSTS END IN 1 HOUR (12:00 AM EST)"


It's been fun everyone, but we're setting the sub back to normal rules and CSS at midnight. The (literal) rain of Exeggutors will end at the Sun Mode rises. /u/Ferretsroq would be proud of that pun.Until then, keep shitposting like the absolute madmen you've all proven yourselves to be today.edit: if this post reaches 1000 upvotes in an hour I promise that I won't even buy Sun or Moon when they come out. I'll have the whole thing spoiled by your posts before I even get a chance to play it. Come at me /r/pokemon.edit 2: too bad, looks like I'm playing it. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2f7mxbC
"SHITPOSTS END IN 1 HOUR (12:00 AM EST)" "SHITPOSTS END IN 1 HOUR (12:00 AM EST)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.