Ads Top

"Silph Road travelers - it's about four months into the game, how many gym-ready (2000CP+) Pokemon do you have? And what's your level?"


#PokemonGO: Let's take a cool checkpoint and look at some of each other's Pokemon. I'm going to include some detailed information which I would find interesting if you wanted to provide, but feel free to just list a number and player level, too, if you want to be quick about it!To realistically stay in most gyms, you need AT LEAST 2000CP, so I'll use that as a cutoff here. It also makes 1000CP as a transfer cutoff fairly useful for training purposes, that is, unless it's rare/special case, I'll transfer anything under 1000CP immediately.Level:30Gym-Ready Pokemon:31Highest CP:2875 CP Dragonite (not fully powered up, will happen if he ever leaves his gym, could potentially get to 2923 CP)Best Defender:2434 Snorlax with Lick/Hyper Beam (93.8% efficient, fourth best combination possible) which will get to 2643 CP when I power him up if he ever leaves his gymCounts:13 Vaporeon (9 more under 2000 CP)3 Snorlax (5 more)3 Exeggutor2 Dragonite (6 more)2 Arcanine (3 more)2 Victreebel (5 more)1 Slowbro (4 more)1 Gyarados (1 more)1 Poliwrath (3 more)1 Nidoking (5 more)2 Flareon (16 more)Interesting Notes:I feel like I have a good team, and I'm comfortably sitting in 10+ gyms for an easy bonus every morning, but I don't have a suitable Lapras! I was lucky enough to catch a 123 CP Lapras for my PokeDex, but I'm a world away from having the most efficient defender! I'm very very light on Dragonite killers, which makes them more of a pain for me than most people.Snorlax has been my buddy since day 1, and I have enough candies to level up all my defenders to their max if they ever leave the gym. If I ever got the dust, I have a few sitting outside the 2000 CP cutoff I'd love to bring into the game since I do have so many candies.Stardust is my biggest issue right now, I've got a number of Pokemon just outside 2000 CP I'd love to bring into this list but I'm (trying to, at least) saving it for my Snorlaxes and Dragonites if they ever leave the gym. I did carelessly spend about 100,000 stardust "maxing out" one best moveset Pidgeots, Raticates, Fearows, etc., at level 20 or so because.. idiot?I've got high-level Flareons (and too many Level 28-30 Jolteons) only because I've gotten stuck with them after Eevolution. I certainly wouldn't waste precious Eevee candy on Flareon.I'm really excited to read a detailed report of other players.If you have any questions, just ask, I'd love to get a conversation going! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2fAT38Z
"Silph Road travelers - it's about four months into the game, how many gym-ready (2000CP+) Pokemon do you have? And what's your level?" "Silph Road travelers - it's about four months into the game, how many gym-ready (2000CP+) Pokemon do you have? And what's your level?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.