Ads Top

"Smart move from Niantic in mixing up the spawns after the event - looking great so far"


#PokemonGO: Since the event ended I've had multiple sightings of species I've never seen around my area before - Abra near my house, Ponyta near my office, and the Nest Atlas confirmed a Mankey nest in my local park.I know a lot of the sub was hoping they'd use the event as a trigger to mix things up, so I think this was a really smart move.The prospect of finding new species in my area is a great motivator to carry on walking and playing after the candy bonus ended.How about you? Any interesting new spawns, or have things gone the other way and you've lost a great nest?*edit - since posting this I've caught an Abra in my office. Two Abra in one day is incredible since I've seen a total of four in the wild previously.Glad to see overall positive experiences for most other players so far too. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2e4QJGT
"Smart move from Niantic in mixing up the spawns after the event - looking great so far" "Smart move from Niantic in mixing up the spawns after the event - looking great so far" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.