Ads Top

"[Story] Porygon, evolutions, and why I joined reddit"


#PokemonGO: Hi there. I just made this fresh new reddit account and I wanted to shout you all a big 'thank you'.I've been reading this forum and the Silph Road one for a while now, and boy did I need it. I'm as casual a player as can be, so without reading it on here, I wouldn't hear about updates & spawn location changes ahead of or even in time, wouldn't know many of the cool features and tricks, I wouldn't have learned how to properly dodge in gym fights and type matching; I think I might not even know about candies and evolutions.Speaking of which, I had a huge brainfart today. You see, I've loved Pokémon when it first came out, then lost track a bit when that pesky puberty business wanted to be suffered through. But I've always kinda sorta kept track of new generations, and I always thought that Gen I and maybe Gen II wouldn't mean any problems to me. Ever. Well...Back to today. I had just ran into a brand-spanking-new Omanyte nest, and seeing that I did currently have an Om as my buddy and was painfully schlepping us way too many kms to get the candy to evolve it, I was exuberant. And I even found two decently high-CP Porygons just hanging about, wiggling their little triangular... legs? tires?So there I was, out in the drizzly dark, and considering whom to buddy next. And my idea: I'll finally walk my Kabutops, so I can evolve it into Aerodactyl.......... yeah. Yeah. Uhm. You might be laughing right now, but it took me at least 30mins of angry research to find out that there is no "Evolve" button under Kabutops becaue it. doesn't. evolve. And to circle back to the beginning of my wall of text: to be honest, that's why I made this account. I was all ready to panickingly ask: "Hey guys, is it normal that my Kabutops doesn't have an 'evolve' button?!" Well thanks brain, for turning back on again before I confused the hell out of you guys.TL;DR: I might not be a smart man. But at least I'm still playing! Slow and steady wins the race, right? .... right? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2f5rvna
"[Story] Porygon, evolutions, and why I joined reddit" "[Story] Porygon, evolutions, and why I joined reddit" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.